Fluorolab’s Teflon™ PFA Well Plates
Fluorolab’s PFA well plates are highly inert and chemically resistant because they are made with Teflon™ PFA fluoroplastic. Teflon™ provides exceptional non-stick and non-wettable properties, and is an ideal choice for a variety of applications.
Our flat-bottom, 6 well Teflon™ well plates are designed to industry standard and can be stacked when not in use.
- Individual wells can hold approximately 15.24mL when at 90% capacity
- Outside dimensions of 128mm x 86mm
- Individual well dimensions of 1.4″ Diameter x 0.678″ Height
- Each well is numerically identified
- Continuous service temperature range of –240 to 260°C (–400 to 500°F)
- Plates sold individually
Sequential Numbering available: Fluorolab’s PFA Well Plates can be stamped with sequential numbering for an additional fee. Please call us at 603-742-0164 if you are interested in ordering sequential numbering.
If you have any questions about our Well Plates please contact us.