Fluorolab’s Teflon® Liners: FEP Beaker Liners
When the results matter, the material matters.
At Fluorolab we understand that results are what matters most. That’s why we make Fluorolab’s FEP Beaker Liners from high performance Teflon™ fluoroplastic FEP instead of polystyrene or glass like other labware. Consequently, using our beaker liners is the best way to prevent material performance from sabotaging the results of your hard work.
Fluorolab’s FEP Beaker Liners offer many advantages like:
- Chemical compatibility with most chemicals – including hydrofluoric acid
- Extreme inertness – therefore they will not contaminate culture cells such as bacteria or mosses
- They are easy to sterilize
- They do not break like glass
- Can withstand extreme environments
- They are optically clear
- Can be used as a stand-alone or as a disposable liner
Sequential Numbering available: Fluorolab’s FEP Beaker Liners can be stamped with sequential numbering to aid with sample tracking and identification for an additional fee. Please call us at 603-742-0164 if you are interested in ordering sequential numbering
If you have any questions about our Beaker Liners please contact us.