Fluorolab’s Simulation Chambers
Fluorolab’s line of simulation chambers, often referred to as ‘smog’ or ‘environmental chambers’, are ideal for creating inert, controlled testing environments.
These chambers are used to perform testing associated with greenhouse gases, global warming, air quality & many other applications where an inert environment is required.
- Produced in .005” thick FEP film
- Contains one access sleeve with a 24” circumference, approximately a 7.50” diameter.
- Contains two ¼” Bulkhead fittings
- Available in two sizes:
- 48” x 48” x 48”
- 72” x 72” x72”
- Come installed with hanging loops and 3/8” grommets to aid in set up and structural support.
- Custom sizes and modifications are available for an additional fee.
Our very first Simulation Chamber was made for Carnegie Mellon University who continues to purchase simulation chambers from us to this day.
Click here to view a published Carnegie Mellon research paper that references simulation chambers manufactured by Welch Fluorocarbon.
If you have any questions about our Simulation Chambers or customization please contact us.